Thank you for visiting our website! It is intended to answer many of the general inquiries that we receive on a daily basis. We hope you will find the information useful. However, it is general information and should not be relied on as a replacement for proper legal advice. We invite you to contact our office directly if we can provide you with further information or assistance.
BC Notaries are governed by the Notaries Act of BC and the discipline of their professional society. Today, the position of Notary as a member of one of the branches of the legal profession is sanctioned and safeguarded by law. BC Notaries are unique in North America, providing non-contentious legal services to the public.
With over 28 years combined experience in our office, we are confident that we can provide you with the assistance you need with many different types of transactions, including:
- · Purchasing or selling a home
- · Refinancing your current property
- · Preparing your Last Will and Testament
- · Preparing your Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement
- · Certifying true copies of original documents
- · Notarizing general documents such as statutory declarations or affidavits
We strive to share our knowledge and provide the level of service that you deserve in all areas. We want your experience to be as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Let us take care of the details so that you don’t have to worry!